Tuesday 20 September 2011

Jaded

Yes. Jaded is a synonym for 'bored'. I used MS Word to find synonyms for 'Bored'. That's how bored I really am. Its 6 pm and I'm supposed to be in office for another hour. I am thinking about the dinner I'm supposed to cook after going back home and I'm mentally doing an inventory of the contents of my fridge. I am also reading a blog by some guy called 'Gawker' who is an NRI who was a Puneite once. Maybe he's a Maharashtrian. He mentioned in a post that he has an ancestral home in Pune. So much for my incessant nitpicking that Puneites don't blog. Atleast ex-Puneites are blogging, so I'm happy. I'm also simultaneously singing along to a song from 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Its called 'Khwabon ke Parinde' and its playing at work. It has a very tranquil feel about it. Nice song. Anyway, I'm still bored after attempting all the above. Maybe a walk around the office should help...

No comments:

Post a Comment