Monday 26 September 2011

Zombies...

So its a regular boring Saturday at work and I'm playing a game called 'Plants Vs Zombies' on Chrome. I don't play games all the time, mind you. Only when I'm super bored and have ten minutes to spare, which is a rare occurrence at my office. I get bored very often but I NEVER have time to spare. Anyway, the object of the game is to cultivate enough vegetation in your garden to thwart the zombies that are milling around on the street before your house. But  I am really bad at games and soon enough the zombies had eaten up my sparse foliage and had reached the front door of my house. Instead of the usual 'Game Over', the screen read, 'The Zombies ate your brains'. Huh. Wokay! Now that's reason enough to not work right? I really should tell my HR Manager about this new development...

No comments:

Post a Comment