Wednesday 18 April 2012

I'm investigating things that begin with the letter M...

They say that before you die, your whole life kinda plays before your eyes one last time. Well, not your WHOLE life, that would take a long time. Just the important significant bits which have somehow affected you, maybe changed you. And at the rate at which random old memories are popping in and out of my head, I dare say, my time is here. I could be dead any moment now. And I may sound super morbid, but I am actually pretty cheerful today. Like even the idea of death is not enough to dampen my soaring spirit. Talking of which, my spirit feels like one of those idiotic birds that fly stupidly into a pane of clear glass and smash themselves. Soaring spirit, yeah right.
___________________________

I want to rent some really old movies and do a marathon of sorts. For those who do not know me (which is all of you, this is an anonymous blog, silly) should know that I have a very serious inclination to turn into a couch potato. It is one of my ambitions to just sit around watching TV, eating unhealthy junk and doing nothing in general. An ambition that is cruelly crushed by my job and my commitment (as of now) to keep myself employed. Anyhoo, I am currently making a list of movies that will go with my couch potato plan. Patther Panchali, Nishaant, Gaman, Arth, Sujata etc are on it. Add to it if you like. 
___________________________

I just realised that I am not a woman with a mission. I should totally be a woman with a mission! I need to have an agenda, a list of things to do and the willpower to do all those things. I need a plan. I don't have a plan! I mean, is it me, or is THIS lack of purpose responsible for all the things going wrong around here? I think I have the answer. Finally! Now all I need is a purpose. That shouldn't be so difficult. I should start working on this right away. Excuse me while I go and put on my thinking cap (marches off with a purpose)
___________________________

Oh Dear. Am I the reincarnated version of the Mad Hatter? I must beThere is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it, you need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily, I am (chuckles)
_______________________________


2 comments:

  1. :)
    Like the way you said, marching on with a purpose;)
    The pic just sums up everything :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kinara: It does, doesn't it? Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete