Thursday 10 November 2011

No post? here's why...

Yes. I haven't written in a long time because I can't write stuff just for the heck of it. I wouldn't want to read it later. Truth is, my brain is on a long hiatus and refuses to co-operate or do anything constructive or intelligent like its supposed to. It just wants me to watch mindless comedy on SAB TV, eat an early dinner and go to bed. I mean c'mon, it's vacation time up in my head and you expect me to come up with good blog posts? Maybe your brain deserves a vacation too. Actually I do remember reading in one of His Majesty's books that not thinking or switching off your brain will eventually make you a wonderfully profound person (Okay, Those were not the exact words, but something to that effect.) So it's safe to assume that I am slowly turning into a Zen monk. That can't be bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment