Tuesday 10 January 2012

I wish we had a zipper in place of our lips. And a tiny lock at the end of it.

Sometimes, I ask myself, "What will make me happy?" and the answer is PROZAC. It is so easy for people to just preach some stuff like idiots. Be happy and all, it seems. It is easier said than done. It can be done, but you apparently have no idea how hard you have to try. And you might not even succeed. I try all the freakin' time and sometimes just the effort tires me out. And then I realise that happiness isn't something you can GET. It is a state of mind and obviously, your mind has a mind of its own. So it decides when it wants to be happy and when it doesn't. If you try to force feed your mind some happiness, its just going to turn its head away like a stubborn two year old who hates spinach. Worse, it might swallow the happiness because you force fed it, only to throw it up on your face later. You wouldn't want that. Its best to just let your mind be. Give it some space and leave it alone. Don't force it to be what you want it to be. Savour each feeling and emotion it makes you experience. Love all of it. Even if its pain, anger, hatred or other negative stuff. Its there for a reason. If you're constantly trying to be just happy, where the hell will all the other feelings go? So, just stop reading sappy shit that promotes perpetual happiness and stay real. Its more fun that way. Also, Harry Potter's awesome godfather, Sirius Black told him, "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. Thats who we really are."
_____________________________________

I used to be a brutally honest and blunt person until I got engaged and better sense prevailed. Everyone was like, "You better watch your tongue now" and that is exactly what I started doing. Though lately I have started feeling that I should go back to my old ways because some people deserve to hear the bitter truth and everything cannot be sugar coated. I am going to turn into a Mean Girl. Muhahahahaha!
_____________________________________

I think my boss has vowed to make me realise that I am irresponsible at times. It is his new year resolution, I think. I am way too stressed because of this. I cannot, for the life of me, turn into a responsible person overnight. This is going to take some time. Lots of time, actually. Sometimes I feel that I'm not irresponsible. I'm just careless. I don't know what's worse. Irresponsibility or Carelessness? I think being careless is worse. Either way, who cares?
_____________________________________


I want this Cup and I want it now. I am ready to pay an exorbitant amount for it (not exceeding 200 bucks ok. Its just a cup!) Anyone who knows where I can find it, puhleez get back to me. I will buy you a pack of biscuits as a reward. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment