Friday 27 January 2012

Life is like a charm bracelet...Don't ask me why.

I am going to do a little experiment with my life. I will talk less, meditate and practice non violence and detachment. Non violence, because only actions need not be violent. Words and thoughts are violent too. Essentially, I will try and be a monk. Being aggressive and stubborn is apparently not helping. You have to kill some people with kindness. It takes a long time and you have to be very patient, but there's a very good chance chance of winning the game and winning over a lot of people while at it. I am feeling quite mature, now that I've taken this wonderful decision. I will have to fight my natural urge in order to turn a new leaf, but it will be worth the exercise. Afterall, personal growth is the most important growth. And now that I've given everyone some thing brilliant to think about, I can go back to cracking fun at everything that life is. I can not change THAT.
_______________________________________________

Rubik cube update: I can now solve it in 15 minutes. I am amazed at how happy this silly little achievement makes me. The VP now calls me a genius. It is good to hear that, you know. My mom used to call me an evil genius. She said I belong to the ranks of Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain. Geniuses who misused their brilliance. She had a word for it. Vinaashkaari Viprit Buddhi. Nice.
________________________________________________

I sometimes find it difficult to answer the simplest of questions. Basic questions that have nothing to do with knowledge or anything. Here's a list of a few of them.

  1. Who is your favourite actor/actress? 
  2. Which is your favourite colour?
  3. Which is your favourite song?
  4. Are you stupid?
  5. Do you love me?
  6. Honestly?
Such questions can really get me tongue tied. Everyone who knows me should know this and avoid asking me such questions. I reserve the right to be silent and more often than not it will be misconstrued. I wouldn't want that. Honestly.
_______________________________________________

Pretty but dumb receptionist is quitting her job to be with her restaurateur fiancĂ© who runs a Mexican/Italian eatery. Bad decision, if you ask me. A girl ought to be independent. And by independent, I mean financially. God alone knows how many ways there are to be dependant on someone. There's emotional dependence, physical dependence and I'm sure there are other types that I'm not yet aware of. But financial dependence is just not done. They say money spoils a lot of stuff. I've learnt that the hard way. Money matters can really screw your happiness. So I told the bimbo to re think her decision. But bimbo be in love and love be blinding the most intelligent of us all. So basically, bimbo is no match. I told her to go ahead and eff up everything. She looked mad. See, this is the reason why I'm not truthful. People just can't take it. Anyway, bimbo is treating us to lunch tomorrow. Lunch is Misal Pav. I will not eat dinner tonight. Muhahahaha! 
________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment