Monday 26 December 2011

Buy me a tutu and a pair of ballet shoes and watch me prance around like an idiot....

I think I am using a lot of cuss words lately. Not out loud, but they're buzzing inside my head all the time. Especially the forbidden 'F' word. Its forbidden because I'm a decent married woman (apparently) and any cultured woman should not be using such foul language. It does not go down too well with the society (I am trying hard to suppress a giggle). Anyway, atleast I have the liberty to use them freely inside my head. So liberating (Ha ha ha)
_________________________________________

Do you know how it feels to travel to the middle of nowhere? I know. I also know how annoying it is to keep driving on a never ending road that goes nowhere. I experienced all this last weekend on the most boring road trip ever. I also realised that winter in Pune can be easily compared to the winter in Delhi. You just have to travel to the outskirts to experience how cold it can get at night. I was shivering for an hour after having reached home. Don't get me wrong because I'm cribbing. I love exploring and stuff but maybe I was just not in the mood that day. I should have stayed home, ordered a large pizza and pigged out.
______________________________________________

The dratted New Year is around the corner and I can't begin to tell you how much I hate occasions like these when everyone wants to get together and celebrate. I just want to be left alone with a good book and I'm sorted. But apparently, I'm not fortunate enough to enjoy these little pleasures of solitude. I will be stuck with a bunch of people who like to call themselves 'Family' and I will have to pretend that I'm having fun hanging out with them, when secretly I'm just hoping that one of them will whip out a pistol and shoot me in the head, thus mercifully ending my misery. It doesn't look like it will happen this year. How unfortunate am I exactly?


No comments:

Post a Comment