Saturday 3 December 2011

My nose, the trumpet.

There is nothing more satisfying than eating a piping hot wada pav with tangy spicy green chillies and then blowing your nose out. It is bliss. Especially when you have a persistent cold that has been bothering you for more than a month. There goes my diet plan. I suppose hula hooping for an  hour will help me lose the calories I piled on today. Either way, I couldn't care less right now. I am still blowing my nose happily and inviting the 'eww...that's disgusting' look from everyone at work. I never understood why blowing your nose is considered offensive. Farting, I can understand and burping too, to some extent. But, blowing your nose? C'mon people! I'm pretty shameless that way. If someone gives me 'the' look while I'm emptying my nose of all the wonderful mucus, I continue nevertheless and then hold out my tissue for them to see the result. Its one of my favourite activities actually. Pretty entertaining too.
__________________________________________________

Tomorrow is a Sunday and HM has graciously granted me a leave from all my kitchen duties. I am elated. Pindi Chhole for brunch and maybe Pizza or Chinese for dinner. No dieting tomorrow. I will binge and lounge around and generally do nothing. Monday will bring around another week of madness and I should be prepared for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment