Thursday 22 December 2011

Tumblr is keeping me busy with all the memes....

The office has acquired a brand new Air Freshener. It gives out a super strong citrus scent. It is beginning to make my throat itch, like I've suddenly swallowed a glass of undiluted, freshly squeezed lemon juice. I am telling ya, if I brought in a bowl of milk in here, it would definitely curdle. Seriously.
_____________________________

I got my first paper cut today. I always wanted to know how someone can get cut by paper. It is not the best feeling. Especially when you're suddenly feeling like Bella Swan from the Twilight saga and there is no Jasper to lunge at you. Worse, there is no Edward to save you. Life is cruel that way.
_____________________________


And when you are ME, make paneer. Which is exactly what lemons are used for in my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment